Sunday, November 26, 2023

Lesson of the Wizard-Saint

An exclusive interview with Rodelon the Wizard-Saint! Mr. Wizard-Saint, how did you attain that exalted position of both wizard and saint?
"The wizard part was just the same as for anyone. Study, more study, expeditions to strange realms, and more study after that. I wasn't very ambitious. Just the one title was enough for me. After I achieved it though, I had so much free time. I wasn't used to that, I can tell you. I decided to try a bit of gardening.
"I can't do anything by half-measures. I spent more and more of my time and attention on my garden. Yes, soon I put all my soul into it."
That's fascinating! Can we see your garden?
"Certainly. It's known as the Blackdread Mire today. That was when I realized my soul needed as much work as my wizard skills, and here we are."
Wow! Any advice for our readers?
"Few of you will become wizards, but look to your soul even so."
Finis

No comments:

Post a Comment